[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Player Can't See Cards That Aren't Drawn By Him

phlip45 phlip45 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 02:27:16 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

My friend is having a problem where he cannot see cards that aren't
drawn by him. For Example, in the Ghost Stories V.1.19 module, when I
flip over a ghost card I can see what it is but he just sees the card
back. If I put it back on the top of the deck and then he draws it we
can both see it. This happens in every module I've played with him,
including Sentinels of the Multiverse, Pixel Tactics, and Pandemic. No
one else I've played with has this problem, and it is a real pain in
cooperative games. I figured since it is only happening to him that it
is something about his preferences possibly? Any advice?