[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Sat Sep 21 06:59:28 MST 2013

Ran the first alpha playtest last night; everything's in as far as I can
tell. I did note a few things that needed to be tweaked and I'll attend
to them today. I hope to have a beta version ready for public abuse-ment
sometime in the next day or two.

This game is __irritating__...game one, did a Contact try at the Regari
spaceport, got mugged, tried to fight and got killed right off the bat.
Game two, did a Contact try at the Regari spaceport, got freakin' mugged
_again_, __twice__, and then couldn't get anywhere because the first
guys got all my cash. Third game, hit the bank first, got caught up in a
angry mob, got mugged___again___......I must be playing this thing
wrong.