[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal doesn´t recognize me!

Lautresault juaumc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 07:27:11 MST 2013

"Look at the tab labeled "Personal". Your username and password are
there."

Now I understand. You have got to enter in a game and there inside File;
Preferences; Personal we may change hour name and password.

Now I know. Changed it, and big mistake. :(((PP

I have a game under the username "newbie".

Question: Is the password of newbie known by anyone or is randomly
created. (Please say is teh first option, pleeeeeease)?