[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Cards not drawing when dragged since Java update

rodwell lbushby at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 03:34:50 MST 2013

[*] Windows 7 Professional 64bit
[*] Intel i7 920
[*] 6GB RAM
[*] Nvidia GeForce GTX 285
[*] Vassal 3.2.8

Today I updated Java to 'Version 7 Update 40 (build 1.7.0_40-b43)'.  I'm
afraid I do not know the previous version I had before the update.

Since the update, when I drag a card it no longer draws until I release
it.  All other aspects of the drag work correctly: the pointer turns
into the 'hand' icon for the duration and the card is dropped in the
correct position but it is simply not being drawn whilst dragging.

An example of a public module where this happens in 'Legendary: A Marvel
Deck Building Game' but I am also seeing the effect in my own modules.