[messages] [Module General Discussion] Module requests

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Tue Sep 24 06:40:40 MST 2013

"zorro" wrote:
> TAHGC Kriegspiel! yes it is a cheezy little game but its great for
> converting to miniature campaigns especially with added boards and
> such.

Are you talking about the one from Avalon Hill[1]?

It'd be doable, though I don't own the game myself and I'm not finding
any images of the boards decent enough for a straight-up import to
VASSAL. 45 hex counters is trivial, though...so this might be a case
where a redesign of the board could be in order. If you happen to have a
copy of the game or can get you hands on one and can either scan or take
some pictures of the board, I could probably throw a mod together pretty
quick.

[1] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3602/kriegspiel