[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for FUN, open to try anything

KanyeOfTheWest cjsr4c at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 07:50:09 MST 2013

Hi everyone. I am new to Vassal and most board games. I found out about
vassal after playing game of thrones board game and trying to google a
question. I have only played a few board games (Risk, statego, etc) but
really, really want to expand my experience in the board game realm. I
bought Game of Thrones board game and only two other people showed up,
and one left because it was 'too complcated.'  I would like to play a
full game of Game of Thrones. Im also interested in other games like
Settlers of Catan and Small world. I prefer strategy games that have
elements of chance and fantasy in them, but am open to give anything a
try. Also, and Im not sure if this is the right place, but I really
would like to play Dungeons and Dragons. I have my own dice and have
attempted to play a few games through a different online community but
those all fell apart before they got started. If you would like to play
anything, or would like me to play anything, please give me suggestions
or let me know when you are available for a game.

TL;DR I want to play board games, but have no Real Life friends who do.