[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] What's a good deck size.

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Wed Sep 25 08:54:32 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Well, that's really a matter of personal preference. For KCP, I went
with a size of 288x403; a different mod I went with 288x461. Decks are
affected if you place them on a board with Zoom Capability, so if that
proves to be too big for your taste and you don't want to resize
everything manually, you can just add Zoom Capability. Player hands
likewise can have Zoom.

As far as number of cards in a deck is concerned, the number is
"unlimited"; the second mod I mentioned has something like 400 cards or
so in it. Granted, they're chunked up into various decks, but the
biggest one still has at least 150 cards in it.