[messages] [Module Design] Need someone to work with on this.

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Sep 27 07:14:40 MST 2013

I'd be willing to help you out as best as I can. It sounds like you want
to build this yourself, so I'll basically just act as an adviser then;
ask whatever questions you have. If I get it wrong, I'm sure other folks
will help pick up the slack.

Just to be sure, we're talking about Pathfinder: Rise of the
Runelords[1] here, right? Are you planning to do just the base game or
are you trying to get in the expansions as well? Asking for the sake of
information here.

[1] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133038/pathfinder-adventure-card-game-rise-of-the-runelor