[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Need someone to work with on this.

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Sep 27 07:19:22 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

I'd be willing to help you out as best as I can. It sounds like you want
to build this yourself, so I'll basically just act as an adviser then;
ask whatever questions you have. If I get it wrong, I'm sure other folks
will help pick up the slack.

Just to be sure, we're talking about Pathfinder: Rise of the
Runelords[1] here, right? Are you planning to do just the base game or
are you trying to get in the expansions as well? Asking for the sake of
information here.

I'll work up some mockups to answer the three specific questions you've
asked already; that way I know I can answer them correctly.

[1] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133038/pathfinder-adventure-card-game-rise-of-the-runelor