[messages] [Module Design] Need someone to work with on this.

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Fri Sep 27 13:46:03 MST 2013

No problem, glad to help.

At 496x690, I definitely recommend Zoom Controls on the boards, with the
default set pretty low - somewhere in the 30-40% (0.3-0.4) range,
actually (that way the players can see the whole layout all at once).
You can have a 100% zoom level available for players when/if they need
to take a closer look at the cards.

Based on the size of your cards, I'll suggest a 550 pixel X-axis offset
and 750 along the Y-axis. Your board is going to need to be somewhere in
the neighborhood of 3300x2250 at a minimum, unless you wind up resizing
the cards. Not an issue if you're just going with a plain color bg, but
that could be prohibitive if you do a custom board.