[messages] [Module Design] Need someone to work with on this.

briareos briareos200 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 16:07:44 MST 2013

Yeah I've got zoom and such.  I guess the question is is it worth it to
resize the cards.  I can do it fairly easily but what would be a good
image size.  My offset is slightly smaller then what you have but I'll
give that offset a try.  I'm obviously going to have to settle on a
image size for the cards before I really get into this.  I was thinking
the size of the cards in the dominion module as a place to start.