[messages] [Module General Discussion] adding card decks to my game

rozar5 rozar5 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 28 00:09:16 MST 2013

HI.  I am working on a module for VASSAL that is an original game I am
working on.  I have the MAPBOARD,  I have 30 counters ready to be placed
on the map.  Now what I need is to add a deck with one card per 1
counter for a total of 30 cards.  This deck will be drawn down each turn
and then re-shuffled to be used on the subsequent turn.  I have the
cards ready to go but I can't figure out how to get them in the game.  I
need a draw pile and a discard pile.  I need a toolbar button that I can
use to bring up the decks and position the decks in a specific quardrant
of the playing area.  I just don't understand the process of adding a
functioning deck to my play area.

HELP!