[messages] [Module General Discussion] adding card decks to my game

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Sat Sep 28 13:46:44 MST 2013

Okay...I'll try my best to answer this question based on my
understanding of what's going on. If I'm wrong, post back. It sounds to
me like:
1) You want a single, 30-card draw deck,
2) You want a single discard pile,
3) You want them on a specific part of your board.
Is that right? I'm pretty sure it's not but I'll press on anyway.

So what you want to do is under your Main Board add two Decks, one for
the draw pile and one for the discard pile. For your draw pile, you want
to set the Width and Height equal to that of your cards, and set the X/Y
position to 100x100 (for now). Set contents to Face Down Always, and set
Re-shuffle to "via right click menu" (or always, if you want it to
happen fully automatically). For the discard pile,