[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Russian Front-E

STEVE747 whiteeagle2017 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 28 19:57:13 MST 2013

Looking for an opponent for Russian Front-E. First few turns (if not
all)to be played live. Prefer games with most optional rules. Some
modifications to some optional rules like air supply. I am an
intermediate player and understand the game well. Willing to take on any
and all comers as long as they have enthusiasm. Very patient and willing
to teach a rookie as long as they are enthusiastic. Live in Toronto,
Canada. EST. Game is best played live because of respond move
possibilities. Will Moscow fall in 1941? Will the Germans take the
Russian Caucasus oilfields in 1942 and bring Russia to her knees? Will
Stalingrad fall? Can Leningrad hold out? These are the questions which
shall be answered!

I have studied and continue to play a Grand-Master of the game, he is
passing on all his knowledge to me! John