[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] adding card decks to my game

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Sat Sep 28 21:24:58 MST 2013

[This message has been edited.]

Actually, it might be worth my while to post a screenshot of KCP's main
board open like this. The "Parts Deck" is my game's draw pile, and the
Main Board happens to also be named "Parts Deck" (bad name choice on my
part). For your draw deck, you'll want it in with the Main Board, and
you'll want to set it so that it belongs to whatever you've named your
Main Board. Try setting up the rest of it like I've got (sans the
position and sizing information) and see if that does the trick.