[messages] [Module General Discussion] star smuggler

capi3101 capi3101a at netscape.net
Mon Sep 30 13:53:26 MST 2013

With the mod itself - has anybody else noticed that the name for
Crewmember #2 appears to be non-functional? I haven't yet checked to see
what might be causing this, I get the given name but not the surname nor
the VACANT placard at the onset of the game (I might not've noticed this
at all had I not spent the last few games hitting the Regari Slums to
look for cheap bodyguards right off the bat). Just wanted to see if
anybody else had noticed.