[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Stacks/Decks: simple display question

cyberlp23 cyberlp23 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:31:35 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Hello,

I have a very basic module for a 2-player abstract game.

At start, each player has 3 different deck of cards (all cards in one
particular deck are all identical). For this, I've created 2 series of 3
Decks.

At his turn, he just picks one of his cards, and plays it on the board.

My questions is:
I can't manage to make the "stacking options" work: it seems that it
works once the cards are played on the board, but not for the original
starting deck: should I replace all the Decks with At-start stacks?

An alternative would be to display the number of cards remaining on each
Deck, but how can I do that? I've searched the forum and tried the
TextLabel property, adding $NameofDeck_numPieces$ to 'Text:' but it
won't work.

Thanks!

Mat