[messages] [General Discussion] Just a quick question on omitted texts

euphora scottwilsondunstable at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:53:50 CEST 2014

Firstly your not the first too ask this question,  Vassal are just
trying to keep everyone sweet and not cause any sales issues and
copyright infringement, But! I feel if you own these cards then using a
digital version isnt a issue Xwing for one, I own every single card they
have out at the mo, I can prove this easy so my ver of the vmod file I
use has the full texts using the original image that FFG suppies, I have
never shared it with anyone and I dont intend to. And truthfully as FFG
dont make or sell digital versions of the product trying to state its a
copywrite infringement whe the said person owns the real cards wouldnt
stand up in any court. As long as you have the real thing and dont share
your .vmod file then you should be cool