[messages] [Module Support] Game of Thrones (tBG, 2ndEd) Adding / Importing House Cards

Siferr-Stark sfr_randolph at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:51:31 CEST 2014

I am attempting to create a custom game module for AGoT.  I want to
exchange some of the House Cards from the base game with House Cards
from the "Dance with Dragons" (DWD) expansion and the "Feast for Crows"
(FFC) expansion.  I also want to add the Vale of Arryn map modification
to the game board for a 7th player.

1. How do I import a House Card from DWD to the base game? _I have tried
using the __import__ and __clone__ functions, but I get a __file type
error__._  I have deleted 2 of the House Cards for Lannister, Cersei and
Kevan Lannister, and I want to replace them with Qyburn and Ser Addam
Marbrand, respectively.  I also want to edit the text on the Catelyn
Stark House Card for the Stark House Cards, and add (as an 8th card),
the Walder Frey House Card for House Stark from FFC (Feast-for-Crows).

2. How can I put an overlay on the game board, size it properly, and
then make it permanent?

3. How do I add a 7th House, House Arryn, to the game?

Thank you!