[messages] [General Discussion] Global Key Command for face-down Deck Cards

Sebaestschjin sebastian.naehring at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 12:57:41 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a question regarding global key command and face-down cards in a
deck.

This is my scenario: I have a window where a player can select his
faction to play. This window lists all tokens, card and so on for each
faction. Through a right-click command the player can send all the
pieces of this faction to the map window. The location of the pieces
will be determined by the player id, so that the pieces will be on a
different place, if player 2 would choose this faction. I do this
through a global key command on one specific game pieces which is below
all the gamepieces and represents the factions image. The command will
be applied for all gamepieces that have the faction name as a property.
This works quite well expect for decks where the cards are masked. They
never recieve this command, thus they won't move. Even when specifying
that the command should be apllied to all pieces within a deck.

Is this behaviour intended? If yes, is there some workaround to address
cards that are face-down. I would really like to move all of the pieces.