[messages] Edit: Re: [General Discussion] Populating empty deck from another existing deck?

Zerrian rabidewok at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:12:55 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Hello All,

Need some help with an idea and I'm not sure if it can happen. As my
subject states I have an empty deck. What I'd like to do is to be able
to populate that deck via a right-click with one of two other decks that
already exist. I saw that there is an option for 'Add Deck Global Key
Command.' I've used this feature to grab a deck from an existing window
where the target deck is sitting.

I've tried matching the properties with the insert button following the
path: Property -> Global Property -> Map Window -> [Name of Deck] and
the result would be: GetProperty("[Name of Deck] Draw_numPieces").

When I've tested right-clicking on the deck, the empty deck does not
populate with the desired deck. Also, the deck name in question does
have spaces. If this is a problem, I can easily go back in and add '_'
to fix that.

Am I on the right path or is there another way around this? Thanks for
your help and if I happen across the answer, I'll certainly post back
here with what I find.