[messages] [Module Design] Draw specific game piece from stack

Sebaestschjin sebastian.naehring at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:15:45 CEST 2014

Yeah, that's actually a nice way to handle it, but then I have another
problem. Actually my units which I want to use for such a stack have the
"Does not stack" trait, so I can't use this double-click. But they only
have that trait so that I can use the "Does not snap to grid" property.
So what I want to have is the stacking behaviour but without the
snapping behaviour. I know I can disable snapping on the grid itself,
but I want everything else to snap on the grid expect the units. Is
there same way around  that?