[messages] [General Discussion] Populating empty deck from another existing deck?

Zerrian rabidewok at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:10:30 CEST 2014

Okay, so I've figured a round-a-bout way of doing it. It's quick and
dirty but it works for me and get's what I need done. So here's what I
found out:

  * I've updated the deck in question to allow multiple cards to be
drawn.
  * Updated the prototype with a 2nd send to deck option (this allows
for extra blank decks in the future) to the blank deck
  * I then select that option on the deck in question and hit the total
number of cards in that deck.
  * I then pull that deck off the stack and place in the map window
  * From there, select the option to send it to the new deck window
  * After that, I'll need to see about updating the previous return to
deck to the new discard pile with a trigger command or something

This works well enough for me.