[messages] [General Discussion] Populating empty deck from another existing deck?
rabidewok at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:10:30 CEST 2014
Okay, so I've figured a round-a-bout way of doing it. It's quick and
dirty but it works for me and get's what I need done. So here's what I
* I've updated the deck in question to allow multiple cards to be
* Updated the prototype with a 2nd send to deck option (this allows
for extra blank decks in the future) to the blank deck
* I then select that option on the deck in question and hit the total
number of cards in that deck.
* I then pull that deck off the stack and place in the map window
* From there, select the option to send it to the new deck window
* After that, I'll need to see about updating the previous return to
deck to the new discard pile with a trigger command or something
This works well enough for me.
Read this topic online here:
More information about the messages