[messages] [Module General Discussion] Cleaning up vassal modules.

jlchacon away_from_home at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 23:51:03 CEST 2014

Nevermind.

I bit of looking and I found the answer at:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2842&hilit=deleting+images[1]

As the previous topic mentioned, the tricky is to zip the file inside
the Unzip folder at the same level as the BuildFile that consists of all
the files you want to include in the new module. (What you don't want to
do is select the entire Unzip folder from outside the folder and just
zip it. This will produce an invalid module.)

Thanks to previous posters.

Joe

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2842&hilit=deleting+images