[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Grognoob seeks Grognard - Shall we play a game?

AdrianAsturAlvarez adrian at adrianasturalvarez.com
Thu Apr 17 01:54:46 CEST 2014

Hi, all,

I have been wanting to get into War Gaming for quite some time but, of
course, I don't have any RL friends willing to play.  Would anyone be
willing to take me under their grognardian wing? Right now the only
wargame I own is Maria but I'm VERY open to playing whatever you like.

As for other games I own that I'm into (to give you an idea of my
tastes): Puerto Rico, Agricola, Dominant Species, and Targi.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian Astur Alvarez