[messages] [Module Design] Player hand GKC affecting other player hand

phoxounet y.hondarrague at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:31:15 CEST 2014

Well, I tried this solution and it does not work. I checked several
things but could not find where the problem is. I used temporary text
labels attached to a HP marker to check everything but i should have
missed something.

I tried the following things :
Text label : $PlayerSide$ correctly returns "Peirolin". So does
$CurrentBoard$ with Peirolin_sheet. Syntax of these properties is ok.
Marker, Name : Owner, Property : Peirolin. The text label (with text
parameter = $Owner$ ) correctly returns Peirolin.
Marker, Name : Owner, Property : $PlayerSide$. It does not work. It only
returns $PlayerSide$ in the Text Label. I can't find out what mistake i
do : Syntax ? Wrong trait ? I tried $PlayerSide$, {$PlayerSide$},
($PlayerSide$)... trait not suitable ? I also tried using CP... Anyway,
it is not working. As long as I can make this part work, I won't be able
to succeed in my GCK definition.

Thx in advance.