[messages] [Module General Discussion] Flames of War?

Kiwi461 pnjaenichen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 06:06:54 CEST 2014

Going to do some necromancy and resurrect this thread.  So with no real
computer art or programming abilities, I have gotten myself through to
make a decently playable version of a Flames of War mod.  I have
permission from Battlefront to release it to others for free.  Mostly
looking for help playtesting, creating sprites, and possibly some java
work for custom dice rollers.  Link for forum which has links to
download is below:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/VassalFoW/index.php[1]

[1] http://z13.invisionfree.com/VassalFoW/index.php