[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Here I Stand Opponents wanted

rodant76 rodant76 at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 18 22:03:15 CEST 2014

Would very much like to play this game.  I own my own copy and have done
two, three player real life games.  Looking to get a full six for real
life, but as you can imagine, it is very difficult.  Playing a full game
of this online would be excellent.  I'm open to live online, maybe doing
one or two turns per session then saving it, (using Skype or something
to enhance the diplomacy would be fantastic) or PBEM.

So let me know if you're interested, we can set up online meet times.