[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Here I Stand Opponents wanted

rodant76 rodant76 at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 19 07:42:22 CEST 2014

Sweet, the good news is that you don't have to own a copy.  I would
recommend though that you download the rules from the GMT website.  Be
sure you're getting the most recent revision, it was revised in 2010.

The game is very dense, there are a lot of rules.  None of them are
terribly difficult, but there are a lot and they are not always
presented in the most logical fashion.

Anyhow, I'm glad you're interested.  If we can get just a few more
people going we can get a decent game underway.  That said though, we
can always start a two player game sometime and leave it open for some
others to join.  That way we can get some practice in too.

Let me know what you think.