[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Player hand GKC affecting other player hand

phoxounet y.hondarrague at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:41:17 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Hi !

I realized my mistake, having a variable so that the matching property
was always true. Your message confirmed my thoughs. I made some changes
(as you suggested) and it worked like a charm. ! Thanks ;)

Indeed, I put the GCK inside the player hand but it is still not
working. Don't know why. Maybe the term "map" inside the "Apply to
counters on this map only" refers only to map levels and a board is not
considered as one. If someone can confirm that, I would be pleased. Or
it could be a bug. :)

I wanted to use the $PlayerSide$ parameter to have more flexibility in
the player characters. But as you noticed, it could never work since the
condition would, in this case, be always true.
 A trick would be to use this : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6653[1]

In this case, I should have to change Owner parameters (currently
characters name) to P01, P02, and so. I'll give it a try.

Again, thanks for your help ! ;)

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6653