[messages] [Module Design] Can you assign a layer to a deck?

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:54:48 CEST 2014

I want the number of cards in a deck to show on top of the deck.

If I place a piece with the text property ($deck _numPieces$) without a
layer value, it works... until I draw a card and then click the "undo"
button, in which case the number disappears.

I tried to set the highest Layer for the text piece and then attach a
Marker --> Layer to each card, to make sure that they are at a lower
level, but when I do it, the number fails to show at all.  I assume it
is because the deck is at a default (none) level, putting it above the
text piece.

Any ideas how to solve this?