[messages] [Opponents Wanted] New to vassal and new to wargaming looking for opponent pbem

Roshlev lordofduality at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 03:59:36 CEST 2014

Yes I'm new but I learn quick so I'm essentially up for any game, I want
to do a pbem because I think that would help my learning (I can do
several systems at once and have plenty of time to check rules to make
sure I'm breaking no rules and also I have a crazy schedule). And I'm up
for anything I can get a rulebook on :)

So post here and we can work something out and just think about it if
you get a new guy hooked you'll always have an opponent.