[messages] [General Discussion] Map Window sizes

Sebaestschjin sebastian.naehring at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:09:45 CEST 2014

Somehow I haven't figured out yet, how the window size for game windows
is determined. I have one window which will be as big as the board it
contains which is great, because that's exactly what I want. But I have
other windows which are a lot larger than the containing boards. So is
there some way to influence to actual window sizes? Because I can't find
any differences in my window definitions that could lead to the
different sizes.