[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for WWI air combat gamers

ChaosWolf eris.lobo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:28:24 CEST 2014

I've been gaming for decades, and, at the risk of showing my age, I'll
admit that I bought Steve Jackson's Ogre back when it had just been
released as a mini-game in a plastic envelope. Ahh, those were the days
... :)

I've always especially loved WWI air-combat games, and my collection
includes Wings, Ace of Aces, Dawn Patrol, Wings of War and Blue Max.

My husband also loves air-combat games, but only if they involve
miniatures. Actually, all the games he likes use miniatures. *grins*

As a result, there are a lot of games I own that he won't play.

Fortunately, I just set up a VASSAL account and found it handles some of
the games I like most!

So ... does anybody here play Wings? Or any other WWI air-combat games?
I'll be glad to learn Aces High as well.

Oh, and as I'm totally new to using VASSAL, so I'll need you to be
patient with me as I learn the ropes, please.

I'd prefer a live game, but I can try PBEM, too.

Thanks!!!

-- Eris