[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Translating into English

Sebaestschjin sebastian.naehring at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 00:37:32 CEST 2014

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, or I'm just doing something wrong,
but I don't know where else to put this.

The problem is that english translation won't work in my module. I
created a module and now want to "translate" it with an extension into
english. However, when I add the translation from English -> Any
Country, my translated text won't show, when I start the module (with
the regular open command, not the edit command). Other languages do
work, for example German or Spanish, but not English. What could be the
reason for this?