[messages] Edit: Re: [Developers] Making GKC Matching Properties more generic

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 10:33:46 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

Hello gang,

I am using a GKC to send g_command to pieces on a specific map.
Matching [ {CurrentMap=="Centauri Display"} ]

This works fine. However, I would like to put this GKC in a prototype
that is "generic".  Something like:
Matching [ {CurrentMap==$Empire$ Display} ]   where Marker-Empire :
Centauri       __This fails.__

I've tried setting up a dynamic property __MapName __that is set to
__$Empire$ Display__
Matching [ {CurrentMap==MapName} ] without success.

Can someone advise on the syntax I should follow?

Thanks,
Flaney

Edit: I am using 3.2.11