[messages] [Opponents Wanted] PBEM Wargaming (New player)

CdrJameson hathaway.mark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:59:13 CEST 2014

New to Vassal so patience might be needed!

I know how to play irl Twiglight Struggle, Memoir 44, also willing to
play A Few Acres of Snow as it is in my collection never played :( .

Willing to learn new games - given a pdf rule book; favourite (sic)
genre is Historical Warfare, preferably WWII but not stuck on this.

PM me if you're interested or desperate to play your favourite wargame,
I'll jump in. Only interested in 2 player games.