[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Joel Uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Fri Apr 25 09:40:37 CEST 2014

Thus spake Charles McLellan:

> I asked for help from Joel Koepp and Tim McCarron couple of weeks ago
> but they have not been able to respond.

Joel responded:

  http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6f15c/7153

So did Tim:

  http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6f15c/7154

Tim described a solution for you which you could use now in VASSAL 3.2
for everything except the special log file.

I described the sort of thing we'll do for VASSAL 4:

  http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6f15c/7114
  http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6f15c/7163
  http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6f15c/7186

I have no intention to add a new file type to VASSAL 3.2 this late in
its lifetime. I do not want to sink more development time into
something we are already planing to replace.