[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Fri Apr 25 14:05:33 CEST 2014

What I was referring to was an e-mail sent to Joel and Tim subsequent to
that discussion on ConsimWorld. I created a module and was asking for
more detailed guidance in modifying that module to accomplish what they
indicated was possible. I was not asking to modify VASSAL anything; just
the module.

What I was asking for was their guidance or direction into the areas
that I must learn in order to make the changes that they were referring
to in those posts. If you wish, I can forward to you that e-mail to both
Joel and Tim.