[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Ubuntu: Start up size and location

RoyTheBoy roy.bottomley at virginmedia.com
Fri Apr 25 20:51:41 CEST 2014

I have Vassal up and running ok.
However when I start Vassal it starts as a very very thin window on the
far left of my screen. This is a little inconvenient but once I resize
it everything is fine, no matter what I do it always starts like this.

Any way I can make it start up in a more normal sized and placed window?
I don't have this issue with any other programs, including programs
using JRE

I'm running Ubuntu 13.10

'java -version' returns
java version "1.7.0_51"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.4.4)
(7u51-2.4.4-0ubuntu0.13.10.1)