[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Fri Apr 25 22:29:18 CEST 2014

Tim, that demo is doing exactly what we have been asking for. Thank you.
Now I'll try to copy that into the module that I have for The Russian
Campaign.

I have some instructions from Joel. I don't know if it is the same thing
that Tim's demo does, but I'll find out as I edit the module.

I further know now that when we say we want VASSAL to do something, you
understand we want to change the big VASSAL. We don't want to change the
big VASSAL, we just want VASSAL to be able to do something different in
the module or modules that we are concerned with.

Thanks to all three of you guys.