[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for opponents to play a variety of games, Real time.

Taloswind rshaw.talos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:23:11 CEST 2014

Hey I'm looking for opponents for...

Arkham Horror, Axis & Allies, Battlestar Galatica, Betrayal at house on
the hill, Elder sign, Formula De, Merchants & Marauders, Monopoly,
Pandemic, Risk, Shadows over Camelot, Small world, Stratego, Summoner
Wars, Super Dungeon Explore, Red Dragon Inn, Vassal 40k, or Zombies!!!.

I am open to other games as well but these I am fluent with the rules,
and am willing to teach.

If your interested, reply here, Pm me or contact me on Skype "Taloswind"
I play in Pacific time, and generally prefer using voice chat programs
like vent or skype over typing.