[messages] [Module Design] Return to different decks

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:51:10 CEST 2014

I've been working on module for Unhappy King Charles lately. It features
somewhat convoluted card dealing procedure which I managed to implement
and about which I wanted to brag as __this is most fancy function I've
ever implemented in VASSAL__.

:-)

But to the point.

There is a map window with four decks - Discard Pile, A, B, C. When
cards are dealt, players are dealt few cards from deck A and one player
gets all the cards from deck B, while the other all the cards from deck
C. When card is played, it may go to, either, Discard Pile or to deck B
or to C. To where the card is discarded, depends on the card trait.

I tried to achieve that by adding multiple triggers with the same hot
key but with different criteria -- but this does not work; it insteads
greys out the item in the piece right-click menu if the criteria are not
met.

Any hints?