[messages] [Module Design] Return to different decks

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 09:40:13 CEST 2014

And another question, only slightly related to my previous post: again,
assume there is a deck A on a map M. Assume there is a zone Z on map M
which happens to be located in the same place as the deck A.

Cards from deck A are dealt through the GKC, based on the DeckName
property i.e. the action Send to Location (player hand) is triggered
when the DeckName == "A". Now, if I send the card back __to the zone Z__
(which overlays the deck A), does the card aquire the property DeckName
== "A" or is it so that this property is acquired only through the
Return to Deck function?