[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 05:40:50 CEST 2014

A single command to finalize pieces can be done to Charles. I didn't do
it that way for a reason. If the reset to finalize is only doing say 10
to 30 pieces it would be fine. However from what I understand you are
talking about 200 pieces and having a single what we call a global key
command to reset all those pieces at once would bring your module to a
standstill and you might even think it has stopped working and crashed
because it will take so long to process every single piece and reset
them all at the same time

 I hope that makes sense?