[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 05:45:55 CEST 2014

[This message has been edited.]

A single command to finalize pieces can be done too Charles.

 I didn't do it that way for a reason though. If the reset to finalize
is only doing say 10 to 30 pieces it would be fine. However from what I
understand you are talking about handling 200 pieces and having a single
(what we call a global key command) key to reset all those pieces at
once would bring your module to a virtual standstill and you might even
think it has stopped working and crashed because it will take so long to
process every single piece and reset them all at the same time

 I hope that makes sense?