[messages] [Module Design] Independent, Non-linear UNDOs

Charles McLellan cgmclellan2000 at knology.net
Sun Apr 27 13:21:52 CEST 2014

Tim, I use 200 pieces to represent about the total number of pieces in
the game. Usually there is less than 50 pieces moving at an impulse. So,
the single finalize would work perfectly.

Of course, I even been able to duplicate what you did. I cannot seem to
find out how to add something to the left side of those windows. Every
thing that I do errors. When I try to Import to the Available Traits in
the ReturnToStart [Definition] in the Game Piece Prototype Definitions,
all I seem to be able to do is get a Custom Class Error. The Help list
doesn't show those Current Traits that your Demo has and I can't seem to
find a way to get them added. I am missing something!