[messages] [Module Design] Increase the number of played cards

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:51:07 CEST 2014

In the module I am working on, players play cards. I want to keep track
of the number cards by each of the players.

There is a Global Property called PlayerACardsPlayed and
PlayerBCardsPlayed. Each card has two traits of Set Global Property type
which increases by one corresponing GP. Each card has a trigger action
trait, linked to corresponding SGP traits, augmented by the criteria
which have be met to fire the trigger. The criteria are:
CurrentMap==PlayerAHand||Selected for one trigger and, respectively,
CurrentMap==PlayerBHand||Selected (the reason of why I don't use
PlayerSide is that I want the game to playable solo, refering to
CurrentMap is easier in this case).

This works BUT there is a bug -- if player selects two or more cards,
and right-clicks one of them and plays the selected card, then the
PlayerXCardsPlayed is increased by the number of selected cards -- which
is a no-no, of course.

Is there a workaround for this?