[messages] [Developers] Making GKC Matching Properties more generic

Flaney flaney at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 10:01:12 CEST 2014

After carefully checking the effect of the GKC matching [
{CurrentMap==Empire + " Display"} ]. I found that the command I issue
goes out to all Empire Displays. i.e., CurrentMap == Centauri Display |
Narn Display

So there is no error with this comparison but it goes farther than I
expected. I noticed this when switching to a non-phasing Display and saw
changes that should not have occurred.

How would I keep a GKC localized to a specific Map when using in a
Prototype? My solution was to abandon the generic prototype.

flaney