[messages] [Feature Requests] Criteria for Multi Action Button

grouchysmurf lgrabun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:15:29 CEST 2014

In my current design, I use Global Properties as flags which determine
whether certain action, triggered by Multi Action Button, is allowed at
a given state of game or not. For example, there is Middle War Deck of
cards which can be added to the draw pile if Early War cards had been
added previously. Action which sends EW cards to the draw pile sets GP
EarlyWar = 1. Multi Action Button -- or rather its GKC -- check against
its GP whether it's = 1; if not, none of GKC triggers.

It would be very nice, if one could define a global condition in context
of MAB...